cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fanuc RCS problem

Hello together

I have a problem, im trying to link the RCS module from fanuc to PS standalone, I already have followed the steps to install it, (Install Fanuc RCS setup, download an put the j3_rcs_tune_debug.exe, and j3_rcs_tune.exe, edith the rrs.xlm) When I open PS the options of RCS are active, the problem is I can not choose a "manipulatortype", I dont know what I doing wrong? maybe could be configuration of fanuc rcs client, because I dont have the files that appears in the manual instalation (frvcr_client.conf.example, rcsserver.reg, ... )

Has somebody knows why I cant choose a manipulatortype, or where can I found the files that are missing??

Thanksrcs client.JPGcontroller setup.JPG

6 REPLIES

Re: Fanuc RCS problem

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom
You need first to install the Fanuc RCS client for Robcad (that contains the missing .dll and .reg) [https://download.industrysoftware.automation.siemens.com/download-n.php/tecnomatix/product_updates/R...] and inside put the Fanuc RCS client Tune AddOn for Process Simulate.

Excellent, now the rcs works,

Thank you!

Pioneer
Pioneer
hello GillesVelay,
how to download fanuc RCS client Tune AddOn for Process Simulate?

thanks.
paul

Hello,

Just search in the gtac this file: rcsfr13.v6_1_2.TuneAddOn.21_04_2017.client.pc

Pioneer
Pioneer
hello Elias Paredes ,
Thanks very much.
by the way, can you give me a manual about how to use fanuc rcs in ps step by step?
thanks in advance.
Paul

Hello, I sent you a message.