sorry but your request is slightly a bit difficult to answer whitout any detailed information.
- Which software (PS, PD; RE)?
- When does this error occur?
I am a regular user of PD-tecnomatix and i am frequently getting this Fatal Error: Access Voilation error. Saving dump file to...
I have tried to debug the error but have been able to only gather limited information.
Kindly help me knowing the root cause.
The error simply reports a crash, which could have hundreds of causes.
If it happens on startup, probably your installation is damaged.
If it happens while working, it maybe a bug or your data is damaged.
If it happens while working, check if you can reproduce it.
If you can: open an GTAC-IR and document the step to reproduce the error.
If you can't:
1. Open Tecnomatix Doctor
2. check Menu>Tools>Dump File Creation>Enable Dump File Creation
3. check Enable diagnostic tool and set a filename
4. work until PD/PS crashes
5. look at the log-file, it tells you, where to find the dump-file xxxx.dmp
6. open an GTAC-IR and upload your .dmp-file
7. hope that a developer will find the cause