Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to import .JT to Process Simulate?

Creator
Creator

HEELO

if you help me with convert how can i convert it. if you have som link of that converter please post it.

thank you

Legend
Legend

The CAD Translators are on your Installation DVD

Creator
Creator

hi MarkusH

i install CAD translator but when import .stp file to process simulation it give me that error.

error is in attachment.

thank you

Legend
Legend

What is the content of the created log file?

Creator
Creator

written like that.

TxSTEP2Cojt application
Translation Beginning on: 22 November 2018 15:05:43
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The command line:
TxSTEP2Cojt D:\Thired semester\Robotics and Discret Processes\STATIE.stp -extIdMod 1 -dest D:\Thired semester\Robotics and Discret Processes -output STATIE.xml -accumulateMatrices -createAssySubfolder STATIE -emsClass PmCompoundPart;PmPartPrototype;PmPartInstance -l D:\Thired semester\Robotics and Discret Processes\TxConvert2co_STATIE20181122_150543.log -insertComponent

INFO [CONVERT2CO_2008] [2018_11_22_15:05:43] Loaded configuration file: C:\Program Files\Tecnomatix\CADTranslators\dat\steptojt.config
FATAL [CONVERT2CO_5009] [2018_11_22_15:05:44] Failed to run the translator.

Creator
Creator

written like that.

TxSTEP2Cojt application
Translation Beginning on: 22 November 2018 15:05:43
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The command line:
TxSTEP2Cojt D:\Thired semester\Robotics and Discret Processes\STATIE.stp -extIdMod 1 -dest D:\Thired semester\Robotics and Discret Processes -output STATIE.xml -accumulateMatrices -createAssySubfolder STATIE -emsClass PmCompoundPart;PmPartPrototype;PmPartInstance -l D:\Thired semester\Robotics and Discret Processes\TxConvert2co_STATIE20181122_150543.log -insertComponent

INFO [CONVERT2CO_2008] [2018_11_22_15:05:43] Loaded configuration file: C:\Program Files\Tecnomatix\CADTranslators\dat\steptojt.config
FATAL [CONVERT2CO_5009] [2018_11_22_15:05:44] Failed to run the translator.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

Are you sure you have the correct license to be able to convert Step into JT?

The converter is included in CAD Translator, but it requires Teamcenter Visualization license.

See CAD Translator help file -> Licenses:
lic.png

Best regards

Patrick

Creator
Creator
Hi together,

i need to import a CAD model of an UR Robot in Process Simulate. I have the model of the entire robot as STEP-file and all the single parts of the robot as .jt-files. I use "Process Simulate Standalone - eMServer compatible" Version 14.1.1

If i set up a new study and want to import the CAD file, I always get the message that the CADTranslator is missing on my machine.

Normally it should be installed i think. Is there another possibility to import the CAD files to simulate some simple pick & place operations with the robot?

Thank you an best regards