Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to know first cycle is completed in line simulation mode

Hiii,

How to know first cycle is completed in line simulation mode.

Actually, i have to add logic for operation after completing first normal cycle.

but is there any way to write perticular logic. which can be perform after completing of first normal cycle.

4 REPLIES

Re: How to know first cycle is completed in line simulation mode

are you referring to end of your sequence? Then you must build some result expression in LB or Module.

if you are referring to the end of the first time-interval, then you might use RE( true), that gives a pulse on start of the simulation.

Hii,

Thanks for rply.

Yes, i am referring to the end of the first time-interval.

can you please explain in details, about use of  RE( true), that gives a pulse on start of the simulation.

because i have never use yet that RE( true).

Hi,

as Guido already mentioned, you need some logical conditions that indicate your start and some conditions the indicate your stop of cycle time.

RE(true) means, directly after pressing play the condition is TRUE and you could use it as start condition.

But in a Line Simulation, you don´t need to directly start. You can use any situation because if everything is correct in your simulation it will be endless and start/stop situations will repeat after each cycle.

E.g. Pick Part from somewhere -> do something -> place part somewhere.

I´m not 100% sure but as far as I remember, there is an LB function (Simulation Time).

Best regards

Patrick

Hi,

Actually, in my project..

At entry of project one flow operation after that other operation then at the end again there is one flow operation.

now, at first cycle before getting my first out-put at end the next appearanceses are created at entry operation, because of this the overall cycle is disturbing.

So, i need to create logic like- after getting my first component output at end the next appearance should creat at entry operation. then the overall operation will work smothly.

for that i tried one logic, i created one sensor at end(its true when component get pass from its front) & that signal i used in logic like- to wait until that signal will true. after geting that signal cycle will start.

but when i run this logic, at starting it will wait for this signal.

thats whay i need to aplay that logic after completing of first cycle.

Please give me best solution for this....