Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to make a copy of my project in “Process Simulate”

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

With Pack&Go you are able put several information from an eMS project into another one.

You will have the ability to include e.g. the structue itself you selected, the systemRoot, customization, variants etc.

In you second eMS environment you just need to create a new project and import the "pgz" into it.

Best regards

Patrick

Experimenter
Experimenter
Hi,

Thanks for reply.
Can you also tell me about MADA config. required for kuka robots.How to set
up MADA Config.?

Regards,

Rohan

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi, 

MADA for KUKA standard robots I think is today included in the ZIP files for robot models on KUKA download center.
If you have specific configuration (robot with track or positioner) you should use Work Visual from Kuka to create the MADA by your own.

MADA coming from robot backup are not always 100% complete. Sometimes some files are missing and PS requires these files. You need to configure the backup process in KUKA robot which files should be saved to the backup.

Best regards

Patrick

Highlighted

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi sir,

As our customer is working on project so they are giving some part of it for simulation that means they have created engineering library.
So my question is how i am going to import all library to TWO stations which are em server connected & how i am going to work on same project with two stations.
Plus how can we import library with .xml files.

Thanking you,

Rohan