Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: How to update the new TCP for a path without updating each location in Process Simulate?

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thanks RobSimCoder

I will check this and will let you know.

Re: How to update the new TCP for a path without updating each location in Process Simulate?

Pioneer
Pioneer

Thanks RobSimCoder

It is really a good option. But it is not as flexible as Delmia. This one changes the TCP for all the paths, where as Delmia has option to select the specific paths.

Pioneer
Pioneer
Hi RobSimCoder,

Where I can find this part in the OLP tools (*bleep**==shift)?

Thanks

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi iRam,

You can change TCP also only for one operation and not all of them.

Just select the operation you want to change and run the "Shift location by TCP offset"!

In PS13.1 OLP Tools are automatically available and you do not run the special setup for it.

You can find it under Robot -> OLP -> Shift location by TCP offset.

2017-01-19 13_48_09-Process Simulate 13.1.jpg

In addition use Ctrl+F to active the search and enter some text. This will show you the command as well and you can rum from there.

2017-01-19 13_51_08-Process Simulate 13.1.jpg

Best regards

Patrick

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Hi

Hmm it works per operation when I use it. Even per point if you so desire.

Regards

Pioneer
Pioneer
Thanks PatrickUnangst

Really helpful explanation. I was stupid. I thought it has changed it for all the paths those have same TCP as I was expecting some special selection popup/ drop down to select paths/locations. I understand this now. It is just that I have to select the required path/ location and then run this command.

Thanks again.

Pioneer
Pioneer
Yes RobSimCoder,

I have not checked it properly in the first place and comparing with Delmia.

Patrick explanation is like spoon feeding.

Thanks again.

Pioneer
Pioneer
Hi Patrick & RobSimCoder,

Please let me know if there are any other useful tools for Process Simulate and Process Designer that I can download from Siemens download center