cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Human Task Creator:

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello:

I am trying to perform a human operation in process simulate but I am struggling to get the part placed in the exact position that it need to be placed. In the attached picture it can be seen the the placement manipulator window where I enter the desired location for the part... 

Capture.PNG

However, when I try to enter the desired coordenates in the highlighted part of the picture, I cant get combinition of coordinates that I need to have... when I start filling the 6 possitions that I can fill there, the coordinates that I have already entered change when I fill a new one, so I can´t get the exactly location that want to have....

Do you know why is that happening or how I can fix that problem?

Thanks in advance

Regards

1 REPLY

Re: Human Task Creator:

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Hello,

| guess that you are working near physical limits of the human joints/body. It is normal that when you try to move a hand to an awkward (or near awkward) position, hand is not able to position to the place where you exactly want. Just because it is not possible for the limb to be so flexed or rotated.

It might be help helpful to allow the Jack to walk – Activate the Foot restriction zone and then manipulate the hand.

Or try let the Jack to bend – lock feet and pelvis, unlock upper part of body and manipulate the hand.

By the way, I recommend to ask about human in the Jack/Human forum

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Jack-Human-Simulation-Forum/bd-p/Jack-Human-Simulati...

David