cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any in-depth ppt to introduce the capability/features of Tecno Robot expert? Can I share

Siemens Creator Siemens Creator
Siemens Creator

4 REPLIES

Re: Is there any in-depth ppt to introduce the capability/features of Tecno Robot expert? Can I shar

Siemens Experimenter Siemens Experimenter
Siemens Experimenter

Yes there is. You can download from SalesCenter.

Re: Is there any in-depth ppt to introduce the capability/features of Tecno Robot expert? Can I shar

Siemens Creator

I still cannot find an in-depth ppt regarding the technical capability!

All the ppt I got from sales center is like sales typed presentation! Not technically detail enough!

And by yesterday, I just learned that what I need is the PS material, not the Robot expert!

Since most robot  features would be transfered to PS ...! So I need the material from PS...! 

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

There is no detailed presentation that explains all technical features. To learn more about the features in RobotExpert, maybe the best thing to do is to look at the help files of RobotExpert. When downloading the trial version, one have access to the help, getting started guide and movies.

Gil.

Siemens Creator

Got it, thanks!