I have been using ABB RCS 5.xx for a long time now.
We recently changed over to RCS 6.01. When I am trying to run a robot using this RCS, I get the following error;
1) IRB6700_200-280_SW_IRC5_Grey[RRS]> Note at (Weld_Op) via: RRS Message: ERROR:
2) 50290: Service unavailable
3) Unable to obtain correct license.
5) Please check the license settings.
6) IRB6700_200-280_SW_IRC5_Grey[RRS]> Error at (Weld_Op) via: Motion Failed: Internal software error., Error Code: -49
Is there a special license for ABB RCS 6.xx?
Go to Solution.
yes, you need another licence for RW6 (different from the one used for RW5). Note that you can use the same RCS server for both.
Watch Replays of Previous Topics