Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

License file not working

hi

i down loaded and completed all the steps and got a license file as a .txt i have changed the file extension as described in the mail but still cannot get the software to operate i did do the license wizard as well the message i get is as follows

Cannot launch application - please consult your system administrator

i do have full admin rights on this computer
13 REPLIES

Re: License file not working

It seems you have followed the insrtuctions correctly. Could you please confirm the expiration date on your license file. You can search for the text "2013" and find your RobotExpert trial license expiry date.

the expiry is 24-may-2013

Hi, our team is working on the trial license issue. We have identified the issue and we hope to have a speedy resolution. We will make the announcement soon in the forum when you all can re-download the license file.

Thanks,
Abhijit Dastidar

Thank you very much

Hi Support team,
I have down loaded and completed all the steps and got a license file as a .txt i have changed the file extension as described in the mail but still cannot get the software to operate i did do the license wizard as well the message i get is as follows
"Cannot launch application - please consult your system administrator"
I do have full admin rights on this computer

Can you please check if your license is still valid for trial. Check the expiry date. The expiry date will be on your license file like shown below:

INCREMENT CAR_ROBOTEXPERT_NODE TECNO 10.0 6-jun-2013 uncounted

Hi!

I'm facing same problem! Although I went through all the steps correctly I still see: "Cannot launch application - license not found. Please consult your system administrator".

I tried to install and run 30 days trial of RobotExpert.

Any solution for that so far ?

Kind Regards

Krzysztof Sawicki

You can follow the movie from youtube that describes all steps. Verify that you have correctly installed and configured the license as shown.

YouTube RobotExpert Installation movie

Regards,

Gil.

Thank you for an answer,

as I said - I followed all the steps correctly but still encountering the issue. Details of the license file and License manager attached in a picture. Any other ideas ?