I started to work with Line Simulation a few weeks ago.
Now I have some questions to this topic. I work with an ABB robot (IRC5 robotware 6.05)
1. Is it possible to run the conveyer in different speeds with an synchronization of the robot tcp speed?
2. Is it possible to jump to the locations in path edior or normal mode with the position information of the conveyer on the choosen location?
3. Is there any detailed documentation or tutorials about this topic?
Thank´s in advance,
1. Yes. The only current limitation is that we do not support a change of conveyor speed when the robot is waiting
2. Yes, you have dedicated Path Editor column "Teach_ConveyorPos". This information can be edited and is recorded during a simulation in "Auto Teach" mode
3. I do not have, but other people may have
thank you for your fast reply.
I still found the "Teach_ConveyorPos" column in the path editor, but it´s empty with grey backround.
Is there anything wrong in my study? When I start the simulation in sequence editor the conveyor starts correctly and also the operations that I uploaded on the robot are moving forward by starting the key signal of the conveyor. In my MOC.file exists a second definition of my conveyor (CNV2) but I can´t define the same conveyor properties on this mechanical unit. The third one is an external linear axis I even can´t see in the columns (ext. axis - empty with grey backround) of the path editor.