Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OLP Procedure/Generate robot program and download

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello All,

we have a project for next year and we will star working on process simulation with Fanuc robots with R-30iA controllers. The software that we will use is Process Simulate 12.1.3 with Fanuc RCS module.

I have some questions about generating robot program and download it to real controller:

1.  What type of program is generated in Process Simulate? (is that  FANUC TP programming language, KAREL???, is that .tp , .ls , ASCII )
  2. What software are using robot programmers to edit and download program to real controller? (do we need ROBOGUIDE or OLPCpro to upload program to real controller??)

Thank's for the answers

2 REPLIES 2

Re: OLP Procedure/Generate robot program and download

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Process Simulate generates TPE ASCII programs (.ls files). You need Fanuc OLPC if you need to convert to/from .tp binary programs. As far as I know Fanuc Controller R30iA can directly load or export TPE programs.

Re: OLP Procedure/Generate robot program and download

Experimenter
Experimenter

Tnx for answer.

So then I will have a problem loading the program to the controller becouse when you make backup on the robot, I see there only .tp files where the program is written. You can see on the picture.

.tp.PNG