cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PS 10.1: Operation not running in Simulation mode with PLC connection

Creator
Creator

Hi everybody,

I'm working in  VC area using PLC program to run a simulated station.

I want to run an operation in the operation tree (Under the LineOperation compound) during an event  simulation.

If I set CEE simulation everything works fine, but when I switch to PLC mode, the operation in LineOperation doesn't run. I want use an operation to attach an elment to another when some conditions occur. 

Someone of you knows this problem? Is it normal that in PLC mode the operation in LineOperation are not considered?

Thank you!

Roberto

3 REPLIES

Re: PS 10.1: Operation not running in Simulation mode with PLC connection

PLM World Member Phenom PLM World Member Phenom
PLM World Member Phenom

hello,

in OPC Mode you must start all operation with a start signal.

example 1:

Start Operations over Robot Start Signals

example 2:

Create for all Operations "Operation start signals"

right click on robot.

CEE starts all OP's automatic but in OPC Mode you must start all OP's with own signal

Kind regards,

Benjamin Voelzke

Genius
Genius

Hello

exactly as Benjamin said, the ordinary transition conditions in the seq editor only works in CEE-mode, not in PLC-mode.

One solution for your case could be to  create the start-signal for the operation as Benjamin sais, then you can trigger that one using a logic block that has the original trigger-signal (the one you use in CEE-mode to trigger the operation) as input and the OP start-signal connected to the exit.

Good Luck!

/Andreas

Creator
Creator
Thanks for the support! I missed the "create all flow start signal". Using the created signal in a logic block the operation starts. Now it's clear. thanks!