When using "Object Viewing/Transparent" my resources sometimes end up in a state of irreversible transparency.
I believe the issue occurs when I set a resource to transparent and then set the resource to modeling scope. Once I end modeling the transparency is saved in the JT file and cannot be reversed.
It's still possible to change to "Wireframe". However, switching to "Shaded" is not possible.
Had the same problem in 10.1. My solution was to set the resource to modelling scope, change the view to shaded and end modelling. This method worked for me.
When in modelling scope, it's of course working as designed, that the transparency is stored inside the JT.
Of course, if you set modelling scope again, it should be possible to apply shading again.
If it doesn't do that, please:
1. open an IR at GTAC and attach the problematic JT to it
2. you may try the following:
- "display only" to your component
- "relocate" your component the workingframe
- file > import/export > export JT
- exchange your JT in the library with the exported one
Of course...kinematic will be gone...