Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: PS communication PLCSIM

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear Patrick,

As you recommended I have tried to adjust the ItemHeader, without succes unfortunately..

See the printscreens, I also invoked a print screen that shows the errors in the OPC server might it help..

Best regards,

Gabriel
Highlighted

Legend
Legend

ok.

new lets check three things:

1. is your address range to high?
(normally this is no problem but check it)

2. check if only signals with an address are checked for PLC connection

(if signals with "no address" are checked, it doesn´t work)

3. At this moment you run the simulation (play) the connection of the OPC server is not active or stable and PS cannot get the status of your signals.
Try to define a dummy signals with the OPC client and run this client all the time.
the effect is, with the client, the connection between OPC and PLC is running and PS can reveive all signal status at this moment you run the simulation

Pioneer
Pioneer

Dear Patrick,

I just tried all of the steps. Without the wanted result, as you can see in the printscreen I made a variabel DUMMY in the client and in the mapping tool.. I also changed the ItemHeader because I thought it was wrong..

Still isn't working and throws the same errors..

Best regards,

Gabriel

Legend
Legend

are you sure that all this reported signals are in range of your hardware configuration of your plc?
Error: ... is no longer available in the server address space...

Pioneer
Pioneer

Yes I am really sure.. I am running my hardware configuration in PLCSIM.

When I use the Kepware OPC quick client, I can easily send over IO without any problems..

I think that the OPC error refers to a missing adress in the OPC server.. But as you can see in the print screens the adresses are there.

Best regards,

Gabriel

Legend
Legend

Sorry with Kepware OPC I can´t help you.

I use INAT OPC and it works very well.

Pioneer
Pioneer

Do you use it with a license or the trial version? And did you import all of the IO into the server? If I do that, I will lose the overview because of the large PLC program..

Best regards,

Gabriel

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello voelzke ,

the following Website doesn't exist any more, please do me this favor about how to configure PLCsim with PS 11.1 step by step.

thanks.

http://simcom.icarus-consult.de/viewtopic.php?f=18&t=77