Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Problems with Object Flow Operations after saving

Hello,

i got a problem with some Object Flow Operations after saving and restart the project.

My Object Flow Operation:

When i created the Object Flow Operation it worked fine  http://imgur.com/a/4R1h1. Than i saved the project, next day i wanted to continue my work but this happend with some of my operations:

Some of my parts moved to the right, i dont know why.

What i did up to now:

-delete the broken operations and insert new ones -> Saving+Restart = Same problem

-checking all the path if there is a error -> nothing found

Does anybody know this problem? I don´t know what to do

Thanks & Greetings

Chris

3 REPLIES

Re: Problems with Object Flow Operations after saving

Hello Chris,

when you create the object flow operation, the system creates a grip frame (by default located at the part geometric center). The frame should exist in the frame section of object tree, named <operation>_grip, attached to the part

when playing the operation, that grip frame should move along the path.

check if this frame exists and if its relative position to the part has not changed.

Best regards

Bernard

Bernard's comment is exactly rightSmiley Happy

One tip here:

using snapshot function to 'remember' your initial postion of product or resources. one they fly over to somewhere else. just click remembered snapshot. it will restore its postion... very handy.

this function existed in snapshot view.

Enjoy.

Steven

Hello,

the frame "<operation>_grip" is existing and the its relative position to the part has not changed.

I fixed the problem. After lot of trys I noticed that the problem only exist in my "master" compound operation.

My project structure looks like this:

• Master Compound OP
    • Compound OP 1
      • Objectflow Operations
      • < >Operations
    • Compound OP 2
    • Compound OP n ...

When I was modeling the operations I only worked in my Master Compound. When I simulate the Master Compound OP I got the problem. But if I set the Compound OP with the problem as current and simulate it the problem disappeared. After the the simulation in the Compound OP I can set the Master Compound OP as current back and the problem here also disappeard. I don´t know why, but its works Smiley Happy

Thank (Danke) for your help!!

Greets

Chris