Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Process Simulate 10.1; Sequence Editor time keeps running even after reaching last location

Have found on a numerous occasions that when running an empty path that includes "call path" commands to other paths, the Sequence Editor does not end the simulation when last path is finished - i.e the time just keeps running even if robot has reached last location in the last "call path". Has someone seen this "phenomena"? If i create one single path with all locations the simulation works fine, problem only when "Call Path" is used.

8 REPLIES

Re: Process Simulate 10.1; Sequence Editor time keeps running even after reaching last location

Hi,

do you run the simulation in "standard mode" or in "line simulation mode"?

Regards,

Patrick

Re: Process Simulate 10.1; Sequence Editor time keeps running even after reaching last location

The simulation runs in Standard Mode, that is what makes it even more strange i think. Tests shows that simulation reaches the final location but does not stop. If i implement OLP command "Stop;" at last location and it does not help. When i click to stop the simulation i can see that the "Stop;" command is read by the controller but still does not stop the simulation (like it does in any other path when simulating ABB robots). It feels very much like a bug to me. 

[ Edited ]

is it possible to upload a short movie here to show the problem very detailed.

I have tested it actually an for me everything works fine also the "STOP" command in OLP.

(view in My Videos)

Hi Patrick,

Here is a video describing the problem

Can you provide the simulation trace (Robot Setup -> Simulation Settings -> Debug Trace ON)?

Hello Gilles,

the debug trace is attached, in .doc because .txt was not allowed Smiley Indifferent

BR

Andreas

From the controller simulation trace, it seems the simulation is ending properly...

<<

Robot8[RRS]> Note at jHomepos: [DBG] SimulationProcessEnded returned True

>>

Problem is probably in the path editor or sequence editor, but I do not see anything obvious.

I am going to try with the RCS installed locally first before posting this to GTAC.