cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Process Simulate : Kuka Robot RCS

Creator
Creator

Hi Folks,

I'm facing strange error with process simulate in eM server mode, please look at below procedure.

1. KUKA 5.6 RCS is initializing properly with mada files which downloaded from robots. If i tried to update the eM server after creating required Base, Tool frames it is showing the error which is shown in image also i can not see the updated frames when i close and open the project. if i delete mada files from robot folder in sysroot  i could able to update it properly without this error even here i can not see the frames which are created before closing and opening the project.

2. In discunnected mode i could save all the data properly without and problem and i can see all the frames even after when i reopen the project.

any one had same issue? can some one please help me out?

Kind Regards,

Sudhakar K.

4 REPLIES

Re: Process Simulate : Kuka Robot RCS

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Your eMServer schema is missing the import of the robotics customization: InitData/RoboticsCust

Creator
Creator

I have checked inside RoboticsCust and i found there is a basic .PPC file.

ppc.png

Do we need to add special customization for Kuka RCS OLP's. Please let me know if we need to install any patches.

Regards,

Sudhakar K.

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi,

You need to import this "RoboticsCust.ppc" into your eMS Database.

Use "eBOP import" in PS.

Important: close previously loaded project or open PS without loading a project.

All other information are coming from Kuka-Krc controller or custom XML for Kuka-Krc.

Best regards

Patrick 

Creator
Creator

It's working now, Thank you so much Patrick Smiley Happy

Kind Regards,

Sudhakar K.