I work for a short time with Process Simulate and need your help.
I have two robots that collide during simulation. So I want to set one to make a break, until the second leaves the zone where they could meet (Interference Volume or zone).
This must be controlled by “logic block”, right?
I would be very happy if anyone can help me and explain the procedure for a beginner.
My problem is that I don´t know how I can enter this in Logic Block.
Thank you in advance
actually this is a typical question that is answered in a training.
But also in the manual.
You CAN solve this by LogicBlock.
But it's even more simple using a module >> "Modules Viewer"
1. Add relevant robot-signals that handle the zone-request
2. create a Module
3. edit and add the necessary expression and resulting robot-signal
4. pull the module down into the hierarchy under "OB1"
Can I use "Interference Zone" command to specify zones where a collision can take place?
Or what workflow do you suggest?
You can use the "Automatic Interference" command to create:
1. Swept Volumes of the robotics operations
2. Interference Volume out of the Swept Volumes
3. Most importantly the command will create OLP comments on locations which are right before\after the robot entering the interfernce volume (e.g. "Last location before <Robot name> enters <Volume name>").
You can then replace these commands manually with you required instructions for the robot (Set Signal, Wait Signals, etc.) or by creating a Path Template you can apply.
4. The two robots will both talk to your LB/Module which will handle the communication between them.