How to resolve the following PS error message ??
The following prototypes could not be loaded. (the default 3D representation is used instead)
please check the required JT file in this folder.
You need a JT File under this folder.
Is this the complete path? Or longer?
max size is 256 numbers in path name
- X:\PRXXX\D2XX\09_SIM\sysroot\Libraries\Libraries\Resources\TOOLING\FWH\r506fw_080g_concept_14oct2015.co (r506fw_080g_concept_14oct2015, id=PP-TEST-15-10-2015-18-31-43-60-25942).
\Libraries\Libraries\ in the path is correct?
Just paste the path from the error-message to your file-explorer.
If it exists as expected, check if there is an .JT-file in it.
If there is no JT, you'll have to run upgrade to version tools on your library:
Robcad (optional, but run if you are not sure if they are uptodate):
upgrade_to_version -dir X:\PRXXX\D2XX\09_SIM\sysroot\Libraries
There is also a GUI-version, built in PS ("Upgrade CO Prototype to Version")
But here's the cmd:
upgradetoversion -dir X:\PRXXX\D2XX\09_SIM\sysroot\Libraries
This one creates a JT inside the .co, so Process Simulate can load it.
I have the same error report, but in my case the complete folder /jack which contains the files is missing.
These are the folders inside the libraries folder. None of them contains the required files.
The source of this training data is the Siemens Learning Advantage file for Process Simulate Standalone (SP45100_basics_vxxx_data) both version files (13.1 and 12.1) have this missing jack folder.
Just a general hint:
PS can tell you, where it expects study-components in the file-system.
Add "3D File" column as shown.
You might copy the path from the cell and try to open it in file-explorer.
I downloaded the data file for this training and it includes the files you say are missing. Is it possible that you are using the system root folder from the wrong course?
Here arethe steps I performed:
1. Log into Learning Advantage: https://training.plm.automation.siemens.com/mytraining/login.cfm?
2. Go to Self-Paced Courses and select Process Simulate Standalone (v13.1)
3. Navigate into the Human Simulation folder. (Each folder may contain different projects and system root data).
4. Open any course in the Human Simulation folder.
5. In the course, select Course Introduction and Data Setup.
6. Select Training data: SP45106_human_sim_v131_data
7. Click here to download the training data.
8. The unzipped data contains: