Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Program template selection

Hi

I am trying to find documenation for creating a Program template for "Robotics\OLP\Kawasaki-As\Templates\" using XML format. I can't seems to find anything to explain what is possible using XML for this case.

Also is there a list a special strings that can be used in the .tpg template files. for example <Study>

<ProgName>

Thanks in advance

7 REPLIES

Re: Program template selection

There is no dedicated documentation for the list of supported special tags such as <UserName>, but you can refer to the default program template shipped with the controller as a self documentation. In addition, tags you can find in the default template of the default controller are also available in any other controller.

As for XML based program templates, you can find documentation and examples in eMPower\Robotics\Olp\RoboticsCustomizedUIManual.pdf.

Hi

Ok thanks I understand this is what I get from the default.tpl file

<FileName>

<TecnomatixSoftware>

<Study>

<RobotName>

<UserName>

<Date>

<Time>

<Data> (Does not work with kawasaki download

<Body>

For Kawasaki I was actually looking for "Comment" to use in the template but I cannt seem to find the correct string for this

On the subject of the XML and RoboticsCustomizedUIManual.pdf please could you give me a page number. I have had a good look and I cannot seem to find anything about this particular subject I am looking in version 11.1 pdf maybe in a newer version?

Thanks again for the help

In 11.1, XML based program template is described in section 8.2.

Hello,

I have the similar issue with ABB program template. Currently I am on PS 12.1.3 and there is no related chapter about XML based program templates. The pdf manual ends with Chapter 7: DownloadTemplatesConfiguration - Set Template and KeywordsProgram. I tried to download mentioned PS 11.1 on GTAC to find related pdf manual. But the latest available version of PS there is 12.1. Can you provide me the pdf manual or at least the related chapter?

Thank you

Martin Zobl

Pemavako s.r.o.

DownloadTemplatesConfiguration is the correct chapter for the XML based program templates.

[ Edited ]

I thoug there will be any more specific information. I tried to create the same xml as is described in that pdf. But after Download Program I get following error.

Error: File type "mod" is missing from XML program template "Template_1.tmod".
Warning: Using default program template default.tmod.

I tried to to copy, pasted and rename default.tmod to Template_1 but still get the error message above.

Any help is hightly appreciated

Thank you

Martin Zobl

Pemavako s.r.o.

Sorry that was my mistake. I had to change "ls" to "mode" in type of file <File Type="mod">.

Thank you very much for your previous reply and help
Martin Zobl

Pemavako s.r.o.