Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Robcad abb robot to process simulate

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

The command is upgrade_to_version -comp >> this is only available if Robcad is installed on your machine.

-It is definetly not true. I have PS 11.1TR2 StandAlone and Robcad was never on this machine, while command upgrade_to_version works fine.

Legend
Legend

It is definetly not true. I have PS 11.1TR2 StandAlone and Robcad was never on this machine, while command upgrade_to_version works fine.

OK, lets say it works for PS11.1TR "Standalone" but I have PS11.1 TR3 on EMs and it only works if Robcad is installed.

Here without RC:
without_RC.jpg

Here with RC:
with_RC.jpg

Here you can see, the upgrade_to_version.exe is only included in the Robcad directory.

with_rc_2.jpg

is this exe file included in your PS11.1 TR2 Standalone installation directory???

Solution Partner Legend

Yes, it is indeed in the install dir od the process simulate and even RE.Clipboard01.jpg

Dave

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Dave, thanks for the command line tip.   Is there a way to do a folder full of .co's rather than one .co at a time? 

Legend
Legend
Use UpgradeToVersionWin.exe

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

I seem to have an issue using "UpgradeToVersionWin.exe".   When I launch that, add a RobCAD component (.co) that I want to convert to .cojt, I get an error  (see 2 images attached in order).   I was able to use the command line syntax (For UpgradeToVersion.exe - not UpgradeToVersionWin.exe) in DOS to convert a folder full of RobCAD .co's to .cojt.   Wondering why my GUI fails to find the UpgradeToVersion.exe ... any ideas are most welcome.   Thanks!

Solution Partner Legend
Try to check "Create log file" option. You will see, where is the problem.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Is there a limitation with upgrading to version a .co robot that is a supercomponent in Robcad?

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

the limitation is that the resulting component cannot be modeled in Process Simulate