cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Robcad to RobotExpert data migration.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Folks,

How can I export a entire cell from Robcad and import to RobotExpert?

Thanks in advance,

Edson.

2 REPLIES

Re: Robcad to RobotExpert data migration.

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius
  1. The cell layout cannot be automtically imported into RobtExpert, however, individual components can be converted using the Convert CAD Files command in RobotExpert.
  2. You can build a single component that contains theentire cell, then use this as a reference in RobotExpert.
  3. If you're interested in moving robotic operations from Robcad to RobotExpert, you can download the prgram to a file and upload it into RobotExpert.

gil.

Re: Robcad to RobotExpert data migration.

Experimenter
Experimenter
Hello Kawakita I am looking for RobCAD Operators and am running into a wall as to where to find them. I was hoping you might know or have worked with someone that would be a fit and looking for a position in RobCAD. You can contact me at the information below. I have a client in, Pontiac MI that is looking for a RobCAD Operator Please contact me ASAP if you or anyone you know has any interest. We pay referral fees…$1.00 per hour for anyone you refer to me that I place on contract so if your referral works for 6 months on contract (approx. 1000 hours), you will receive $1000.00, if 1 year then $2000.00. If the referral is for direct hire the fee ranges from $300+ and is dependent on salary and the fee we receive from our client. Thank You CITY Pontiac STATE MI REQUISITIONER TITLE RobCAD Operator NUMBER 1 DURATION 6 mths Robcad experience Required 5 Years · Experience with object or component oriented development software. · Excellent verbal and written communication skills. · Ability to perform well under pressure and show extreme resourcefulness. Required 2 Years · Must have Lay-out design experience. Nice to have 1 Years · Floor Support Nice to have 2 Years · Develops simulations from layout concepts, ideas or sketches Required 3 Years · Possesses knowledge of system integration for toong, product &1A safety Required 3 Years · Able to develop accurate simulation paths within cycle times required 3 Years · Knowledge on developing OLP, 1A5, and integration sht's Required 2 Years · Robot programming on the floor Nice to have 1 Years Best regards, Christian Batog Sr. Technical Recruiter Technical Staffing Associate 495 Old Connecticut Path Framingham, MA 01701 Suite 110 Phone: Direct dial- 508-416-5935 or 877-825-7350 ex. 5935 Fax: 508-820-8796 Christian.Batog@tsa-job.com