Robot Expert is a very nice tool.
But i'am missing the most important functions!!
- mirror path
- mirror ressource
- automatic create inference volumes (new Feature of process simulate 11)
- pie chart function (this function requires not only for welding)
Thank you for the excellent feedback.
You are correct about the availability of Mirror Operation in Process Simulate, but even in Process Simulate, it currently supports only discrete operations such as weld operation, that are not supported in RobotExpert.
Once Mirror Operation supports continuous processes, I'm sure that we will make it available also in RobotExpert.
I'm not sure what you mean by "mirror resources", as it is part of Mirror Operation that I have already referred to. RobotExpert do support mirroring objects, including resources. This command even support a complete geometric and kinematics mirroring. Please look at Modeling - Edit - Mirror Objects command.
RobotExpert supports the creation of swept volumes. You are correct that the available functionality in Process Simulate is more advanced.
Pie Chart - please elaborate. What is the workflow/use case in which this is required for continuous process planning? Which continuous process is it required for?
Thank you for your answers.
In last months, i always worked with Robot Expert 11 TR02.
I find the software actually very interesting, and so do a lot of advertising.
just for freelancers or small companies, this software is very interesting.
- mirror of robot paths should be work (1. step: handling) PRIO 1
- automatic create inference volume creation PRIO 2
- Mirror Operation Enhancements PRIO 2
- Multiple Robot Templates PRIO 2
- Process Simulate Disconnected Enhancements (you can see the robot External ID) big problem in Robot Expert PRIO 1
these functions are missing!
I have created last weeks many PR's to Robot Expert.
Unfortunately, there is no hotfix or reply.
I have a feeling Robot Expert has no priority.
I'm glad that you find RobotExpert interesting with good business potential.
It is not possible to directly convert a RE study (cell) into PS/PD study to use it on eMS.
You have to rebuild the study.
Maybe this community post will help you: