Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Robot Expert with Process Simulate

[ Edited ]
Hello,
I have problem with installation Robot Expert v.11 on machine where I have already installed Process Simulate 9.1.2. During installation error occurred:

I used Robot Expert v11 downloaded from ftp. If this possible to install robot expert v10 with process simulate 9.1.2?? I can't uninstall Process Simulate from my Computer but I want try Robot Expert.
4 REPLIES

Re: Robot Expert with Process Simulate

Unfortunately, at this time, it is not possible to install and run RobotExpert together with Tecnomatix. Alternatively, if you do not have access to another computer for this purpose, it is possible to run RobotExpert inside a virtual machine/pc installation.

MR
Mike Rouman
Manufacturing Engineering Software Marketing
Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Siemens Digital Factory

I tried to install robotexpert in virtual machine but it doesn't allow me to do so.

How can I do it?

Best regards

RobotExpert should install as any other application within the virtual machine. I am running RobotExpert within a Windows 7 virtual machine without issue, utilizing VMWare. Can you provide more details about your virtual machine environment and the process that you are using to perform the installation?
Mike Rouman
Manufacturing Engineering Software Marketing
Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Siemens Digital Factory

I tried VWWare and Oracle VM Virtualbox (WinXP) and in both the software told me the Operating system was not OK for this

Thank you