cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RobotExpert download trial version: LINK?

N/A
Dear all. I completed the registration in https://www.plm.automation.siemens.com/trialcenter/contactinfo.
I received two emails, one of them with the license file but I do not see where to download the trial version!
Thank you very much!
28 REPLIES

Re: RobotExpert download trial version: LINK?

N/A
Some suggestion please? Proof period is only for 30 day!

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor
Hi, you should have received the download link in a webpage after you accepted the "Terms in Conditions". If for some reason your browser failed, you can resubmit the request by visiting the RobotExpert download link again and you will receive the download link again. Please let me know if that works for you. Otherwise, we will find some other ways to get you the download executable.

N/A
Hi, I completed the registration again and the answer was the same as the first attempt:

"RobotExpert: Trial Request

Thank you for considering RobotExpert and try to download the trial version. Your interest in our products is very important to us, but your request is taking longer than usual. You'll hear from us within a maximum of 3 working days"

In the emails sent to me there is no download link.

Thank you very much

N/A
Hi,
I have the same problem.

Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager
To those of you who are still having issues with the trial download: When you first registered for the trial, did you receive a link (URL) for the actual software download? This should have come to you in an e-mail upon completion of the registration process. If so, were any of you able to follow this link and successfully download the installation file to your local system? If not, please try again and use an alternative browser to see if you can successfully access the downloadable installation file.

Again, we apologize for any difficulties that you have had with this process and hope that you can access the trial soon.
Mike Rouman
Manufacturing Engineering Software Marketing
Siemens Product Lifecycle Management Software Inc.
Siemens Digital Factory

We apologize for the inconvenience. We are working to send you the download link again. We will provide a direct link to the software download site in this forum thread. Please stay tuned and check my reply to this thread. I hope to have a resolution by Monday.

Thank you for your patience

Abhi Dastidar

Please use the below link to download RobotExpert. This link will stay valid for few days so make sure you download the files at the earliest

http://dl.plm.automation.siemens.com/RobotExpert_10.1_DVD_PC.zip?__gda__=1364064231_0f697b9781b10738...

N/A
I have the same problem, I didn't found any link on the site, nor in the emails, and this link doesn't work either.
"An error occurred while processing your request.
Reference #50.449391c3.1364124884.337460b6 "

The link is valid for only 24 hours...please download and let me know if it worked this time for you
http://dl.plm.automation.siemens.com/RobotExpert_10.1_DVD_PC.zip?__gda__=1364303505_edbf2525c2625548...