Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: RobotExpert download trial version: LINK?

Not applicable
Thank you Very Much for your support. I will try.
Regards

Not applicable
I still couldn't download it yet, all I got are error messages.
The 30 day trial of the license has been started yet, or only when I install and set up an actual software?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
@black.tamas@gmail.com The earlier link I provided in the forum to manually download the RobotExpert software might be expired by now. Please try again from the below link. Please try to download the software from this link at the earliest. This link will expire in 24 hours.

http://dl.plm.automation.siemens.com/RobotExpert_10.1_DVD_PC.zip?__gda__=1365078116_923e127d4d918a13...

Not applicable
Need the link too... can you send me?

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
B.t.w what happens if you resubmit the request? You all should see a webpage to download the software again. Could anyone of you send us error screenshots? This will allow us to investigate.

Not applicable
Hi

I downloaded the software from the Siemens webpage but after unzipping the file, I get than the file is damage.

Could you post again a link where I can download the software? I tried everything above.

Thanks

Not applicable
I don' find any link could you send me one please, thanks.

Not applicable
Hello Abhi, I have the same problem to download setup file. Could you send me the new link please? Libor

Not applicable
I have meet the same problem. I have received the license email, but still not get the download link. pls help. my email: chenliao@stepelevator.com