Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: RobotExpert download trial version: LINK?

Not applicable
please provide me a download link, its been over 2 weeks I received the license file and , still I am wondering where to get the download link. Thanks for your support.

Not applicable
Hello Support, I have asked for a download link of robot expert trial version, quiet a while ago, is thee any possibility that I can get the download link ? Please reply ........

Not applicable
Hi, I have the same problem here, I got the license for 30 day trial of Robot Expert, but didn't get any download link for the software. I tried to call your support but it didn't work. Could you please tell me how to get he download link ? my time is running out for the evaluation of this software as I have to make report within a short time. kindly help me as soon as possible.

Not applicable
My download failed also.
Please send link.

Not applicable
Hi, I have the same problem here, I got the license for 30 day trial of Robot Expert, but didn't get any download link for the software. I tried to call your support but it didn't work. Could you please tell me how to get he download link ? my time is running out for the evaluation of this software as I have to make report within a short time. kindly help me as soon as possible.

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
@jamal.muhammad@tut.fi please try to download the RobotExpert software from the following link
http://dl.plm.automation.siemens.com/RobotExpert_11_DVD_PC.zip?__gda__=1554781155_e0536519c7c507c8da...

Not applicable
Thanks Abhi, I am trying to download from the link ....... I hope it works this time ........

Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
Hi Jamal, sorry to hear that you are having issues with the download link. Please download from this hard URL link. If you still have issues please let me know.

http://dl.plm.automation.siemens.com/RobotExpert_11_DVD_PC.zip?__gda__=1735800780_19e2da54155cac5bd7...

Solution Partner Creator Solution Partner Creator
Solution Partner Creator

Hello,

Is it possible to send me the link too?

I would be very happy if you can send a link.

Trial license has arrived one week ago to our customer (license belongs to them) but the link to the product download was not working unfortunately.  He hasn't received the download link by email.

Regards,

Experimenter
Experimenter
Hi Abhi,

Could you please send download link. I am facing issue to install RE trial version.