Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Simulation time differs from verified time

Hi everybody,

at the moment I´m modifing some abb programs to improve the cycle time. In my current simulation the simulation in the sequence editor runs normal, but it stops before the verified time in the properties in the Compound Operations (please check the screenshot below).

Do you have any ideas what´s the problem?

13 REPLIES

Re: Simulation time differs from verified time

[ Edited ]

Hi,

I'm not sure if it is your case, but sometimes when you manually set the longer time of the Op than is the verified time, the PS strictly follows your settings. The solution is in this case just manually set some shorter time period and simulate the program again in order to let the PS to obtain correct time. Because PS doesn’t allow you to set longer time than is possible to achieve in real.

Dave

Okay, that could be possible - but how can I change the time value manually? In my operation properies I can´t find any possibility to chance the time value?

Probably this is not your case, then.
Have you tried to create the operation again?

Okay, I can reproduce the problem.

When I´m uploading a new path an simulate the path in the Sequence Editor with the time Interval from 0,05, I get a validated time Value from 68 seconds.

When I simulate the same path after that with a time interval from 1, the simulation stops at 68 secons, but the editor shows me a validated time value from 90 seconds.

As far as I know a slower simulation gets more precise results. Is it possible to "reset" the validated time? The workarround to upload the path again is not very effective....

Hi,

If you check-out and open the operation from the Navigation Tree with "Properties" you can modify the "Verified Time" manually.

See picture.

Regards

Andreas

Hi Andreas,

is it possible to do it somehow even in the Process Simulate Diconnected?

Dave

Okay, new infos:

I´ve simulated the robot path again with the gant filter ( see below). The via m0360fx got a simulated time from about 25 seks, but it`s just a small movement. While the simulation runs, the time for the via gets longer and longer, but in the meantime the robot simulates the next weld points and vias.

When the simulation finished, the time block for the via stops also. Is this ab bug or something? I can reproduce this any time....

[ Edited ]

Do you simulate with ABB RCS? If so, which version of ABB RCS?

Yes, it`s rcsabb_rw5.15.05.irc5...