Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Step by step setting up of RCS Module in PS

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

The RCS module does not give more details. It is usually some missing files under CONFIG. Where did you get the machine data from?

Pioneer
Pioneer

As far as I remember, I have downloaded it from KUKA ftp server. Well, gonna check all files in CONFIG folder.

Pioneer
Pioneer

If it's about $machine.dat then it exists in ...\rrs\KRC\R1\Mada\ folder.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

It is usually files from CONFIG folder. Please make sure you are using relevant machine data version that is compatible with the actual RCS version you are using, as defined in the KUKA mapping table that you can find on GTAC. Even between 2 different revisions of RCS8.3, Kuka has changed machine data files structure...

Pioneer
Pioneer

Looks like KRC was initialized after I merged the data from origin KUKA KR500 CAD set and latest machine data. Now I'm going to program a couple of simplest operations with KRL to test the settings. Thanks to all who helped me! Smiley Very Happy

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello again. Suppose I have created a study in PS containing KUKA robot with initialized KRC. Now I can create operations based on manual entered poses. How can I create a robot program in KRL (KUKA Robot Language) using PS? I mean without learning poses, just via entering coordinates and options of movements. Like I do that when programming with SmartPAD?