Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Tecnomatix robotic simulation running with no software installation !

[ Edited ]

With Tecnomatix 12,  Process Simulate and RobotExpert users can publish complete simulations as self-contained HTML files

This allows to animate, zoom-in and interact with the simulation with browser that support WEB GL with no need for software installation !!

Manufacturers, engineering companies and others can use this to collaborate with peers internally or advertise their skills and successes publicly

Click on the attachment  (RobcadStudy2WebView.html) and wait a minute or two for it download (~8MB)

2 REPLIES

Re: Animate Tecnomatix simulation with no software installation

ok. Smiley Indifferent

i tested these feature in version 11.1 tr3

but for mobile device dosen't work today!!

i tested a small export file on my iphone. but the iphone can't load these file (not enough memory)

it ist possible to export more than 1 operation?

Re: Animate Tecnomatix simulation with no software installation

It works for any WebGL capable browser.
I tested myself BlackBerry10 and Android.
It works so far.
TR3 supports only static output.
V12 will support animation, with some limitation.

-----------------
Siemens Industry Software GmbH & Co. KG; Anschrift: Franz-Geuer-Str. 10, 50823 Köln;
Kommanditgesellschaft: Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln, HRA 28227;
Geschäftsführung und persönlich haftender Gesellschafter: Siemens Industry Software Management GmbH;
Geschäftsführer: Urban August, Daniel Trebes; Sitz der Gesellschaft: Köln; Registergericht: Amtsgericht Köln, HRB 70858