Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

license not found

A few days ago downloaded the trial version of Robotexpert and followed the installation instructions, however when running the software I get the following error:

"cannot launch application-license not found. Please consult your system administrator"

Could anyone help me?
4 REPLIES

Re: license not found

Hi, we apologize that you had difficulty installing the license file. Could you please confirm if you have followed the following instructions? Also, please confirm the expiration date on your license file. You can search for the text "2013" and find your RobotExpert trial license expiry date.

Installing the license file
Save the attached RobotExpert trial license file to a convenient location.
Change the filename extension to .lic. For example the license file should be renamed from License_Tecno.txt to License_Tecno.lic. You can rename the file by doing right-click on the file name and select Rename.

Note: If you can't see the filename extension, then open a windows explorer, go to "Organize" > "Folder and Search Options", select the "View" tab. Uncheck the box titled "Hide extensions for known file types". Click "OK" to save the settings.

To apply the license launch the License Setup program under your Windows start menu -> All Programs -> Tecnomatix -> License -> License Setup. In the License Setup wizard browse to the folder where you have saved the license file. Click OK and this should activate RobotExpert.

Hello! thank you very much for your answer
However, I have followed all the steps of the installation, but can´t find the license ... the expiration date is 07-jun-2013

Hi, our team is working on the trial license issue. We have identified the issue and we hope to have a speedy resolution. We will make the announcement soon in the forum when you all can re-download the license file.

Thanks,
Abhijit Dastidar

Is there any solution for this issue ?