Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem abaut robot configuration

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello,

i have a problem when i do simulation.

if i select a weld location within an operation, and then select Robot Configuration. The Robot Configuration dialog is displayed(see attachment).But sometimes Robot Configuration dialog has displayed no robot solution and i can not teach the robot.what is the reason?

robot configuration.JPG

9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: problem abaut robot configuration

Legend
Legend

Hi,

if there is not robot solution display, it is not possible to create a configuration for the actual position of the robot.

Then you have to change the orientation of the weld location or the position of the robots single axis to get possible robot solutions.

Pioneer
Pioneer
Thanks Patrick,
But How can I change the orientation of location or the position of the robot single aixs?

Legend
Legend

In addition to the message before:

If you have a location where you can not select a robot solution.

For this location try to redefine the tool and base data of this location.

Pioneer
Pioneer
Sorry,I don't understand "for this location try to redefine the tool and base data",how?can you send me some screenshot For exsample?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

You first need to check if the location is reachable (via Jump Assigned Robot command). If the location is not reachable, then you will not get any solution in "Robot Configuration".

Pioneer
Pioneer
i redefine the tool ( welding gun) and base data ( robot) for the operation,but it displayed still no robot solution.

Pioneer
Pioneer
It's reachable.i can run the simulation of the whole operation.

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Is your problem happening only on some locations in a given study or on all locations? In the second case, it might be missing configuration information in the robot motionparameters.e.

Pioneer
Pioneer
Hello Gill,thank for your help!all locations have problem.i think maybe the problem of robot prototype and I will try to change another robot.