cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem with tools

Experimenter
Experimenter

I am using the program robotexpert, and I cannot load any tool, in an example program I see 2 folder (grippers and weldtorches) but tell me the file tipe is not supported.

As I can discharge myself tools.

4 REPLIES

Re: problem with tools

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Hello,

what version of the RE do you use? (release no., trial vs. full)

In general, the components can be inserted through Modeling - Insert Component From File command. All components have to be under the library root and they are saved in file system as folders with .COJT extension.

Dave

Experimenter
Experimenter
I am using a version 30 days. I have been able to pass it through cad converter, and he already appears me in the work panel. Can I get librarys of tools, to practice with them?

Solution Partner Legend Solution Partner Legend
Solution Partner Legend

Ok. I think that the best way for you should be to browse the Add-Ons folder in the install data of the RE. Among other things, the Add-Ons folder contains the Libraries (just copy it to your Library root), the ExampleCell (good start for beginners with short install manual). Furthermore, browse the Documentation folder in the install data. I suggest RobotExpertQuickStartGuide.pdf and QuickStart_Movies.

(I'm not familiar with the trial version, but I'm convinced that it will be the same as in the full ver.)

Good luck with RobotExpert testing Smiley Happy

Dave

Experimenter
Experimenter
ok, Thanks you