Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

question about fanuc olp--where to download the file of FRNA_RCS_V<RCS version>.zip

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

Hello Everyone,

I am trying to configuration FANUC RCS in PS14.0.1.

I refer to the  file of "FANUC_RCS_User_Manual.pdf"(download from GTAC). 

Can any one can  tell me  where to download the file of  FRNA_RCS_V<RCS version>.zip.

Thanks in advance.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: question about fanuc olp--where to download the file of FRNA_RCS_V<RCS version>.zip

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Hi,

you need to request it directly from FANUC.

Best regards

Patrick

Re: question about fanuc olp--where to download the file of FRNA_RCS_V<RCS version>.zip

Solution Partner Experimenter Solution Partner Experimenter
Solution Partner Experimenter

thanks,

I have got the version of "FRNA_RCS_V8.30_d_PC" and  the Fanuc RCS is configured successfully!

Builder
Builder
Can you please share the contact where you got the file from. I am having issues locating this myself. How much does fanuc charge for rcs license?
NX12.0.2.9 Win10 64bit, Tecnomatix PS V14.1.

Siemens Phenom

Hi,

on GTAC website you will find a txt file:

LINK

You will find some information for FANUC.

NO, I don´t know what the costs are.

Best regards

Patrick

Experimenter
Experimenter

Can you tell me how to get it?

Siemens Phenom

Click on the link above and log in with your webkey account.

Best regards

Patrick

Experimenter
Experimenter
thanks,
I have got the version of "FRNA_RCS_V8.20_d_PC",but it is not supported on Windows Windows10.