Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

robot expert Continuous process generator function

hello everybody,

i tested the new Continuous process generator under robot expert.

first show is nice.

after testing i have questions:

1. i can shift the start point and end point in 3d viewer but the value is not change in menu

2. after apply robot expert create automaticly a continuous feature operation with seams

but all seam are empty

i can select again and press project mfgs but he say >>are already projected

is this are misstake from my side?

thanks

Kind regards,

Benjamin Voelzke
2 REPLIES

Re: robot expert Continuous process generator function

Hello Benjamin,

Thanks you for your feedback.

"1. i can shift the start point and end point in 3d viewer but the value is not change in menu" - it should. I assume that you use RobotExpert 12.1. Can you share a short movie with me?

"2. after apply robot expert create automaticly a continuous feature operation with seams

but all seam are empty" - This is the correct behavior - continuous MFGs, cont operations and seam operations are automatically created with robot assignment and all information about faces that have been defined. The only thing left to do is to project the operation. BTW, Projection while using this tool is planned for following versions, among many other enhancements.

"i can select again and press project mfgs but he say >>are already projected" - I assume that you use the standard continuous projection tool and not the ARC projection command. The Continuous Generator is used to create arc welding processes, this is why you need to define base and side faces. If you project using the standard projection command, make sure that the update mfg checkbox is checked.

Regards,

Gil.

Re: robot expert Continuous process generator function

hello,

"1. i can shift the start point and end point in 3d viewer but the value is not change in menu" - it should. I assume that you use RobotExpert 12.1. Can you share a short movie with me?

please check the new feature video "generator.avi" on time 27sec.

on 27 sec you see the start point with 54,95 mm

on 41 sec in the movie you can see the value is not include in options.