Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

How to create individual graphs from multi curve graph

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hi

I am a new Testlab user but I have experience using nCode and I am wondering if there is a way to take a graph with multiple curves and automatically create individual graphs? I know that this can be done in nCode and it’s a feature I have used a lot in the past.

4 REPLIES

Re: How to create individual graphs from multi curve graph

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hi,

Can you be more specific in your question?  Maybe provide screen shot or image?

Here's a link to an article we posted previosuly regarding to how to create custom layout in Testlab:

https://community.plm.automation.siemens.com/t5/Testing-Knowledge-Base/LMS-Test-Lab-Display-Layouts/...

Please check out the article, if you still have questions please post here.

Thanks.

Hong

Betreff: How to create individual graphs from multi curve graph

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

I'm not sure if I correctly understand, but in Testlab compatible curves are sometimes shown overlaid. So, if you have multiple forces and accelerations, you only see 2 y axis:

2018-11-07 18_08_52-Inbox - holger.zeinert@siemens.com - Outlook.png

Then, you can just click inside the diagram and press "Shift-O" (O like omega, not zero). This will toggle the overlay mode and will show all curves in individual y axis:

2018-11-07 18_09_04-Inbox - holger.zeinert@siemens.com - Outlook.png

This can also be done by right-clicking on the diagram, using "Options" and then choose the overlay mode you want in the tab card "Miscellaneous":

2018-11-07 18_09_25-Multi-Trace Options.png

I hope that helps.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Super, this is what exactly I was looking for.

Thank you very much

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Additionally, I wanted to add one small detail to the great answer already given ....

The “Shift+O” command to switch between Overlaid & Staked view modes works with both Multi-trace and Upper / Lower displays.

Also, I wanted to share this cool animation I received from a colleague showing the “Shift+O” command in action

overlay.gif