Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

[LMS Test.Lab v16] How to Access in C# (DataPathName?), We Need DataPathName List and Sample code.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Question :

LMS Test Lab V16 How to Access in C# (DataPathName?), We need DataPathName List and Sample code

1.JPG2.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

Re: [LMS Test.Lab v16] How to Access in C# (DataPathName?), We Need DataPathName List and Sample cod

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Dear,

Regarding Question1: why is Automation Documentation tool empty on Korean system?

This an application bug, create a GTAC ticket or contact your local support engineer.

Regards.

Re: [LMS Test.Lab v16] How to Access in C# (DataPathName?), We Need DataPathName List and Sample cod

Siemens Genius Siemens Genius
Siemens Genius

Dear,

in attach you can find a document with the requested ports and how to change the order cuts in online processing.

regards.

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thank you very much for your reply!

Is there a full automation reference / workbook? I have downloaded and installed Simcenter 18.1 automation workbook from GTAC, but I could not find those datawatch names in it. Could you give me a link to download the reference document?