After data acquistiion I typically like to post-process using matlab. I can export single files to matlab by right click > export and selecting .mat files.
For larger projects is it possible to export all files to matlab? When I use the export all function when right clicking the dataset there is no way to select a file type.
Two steps to export all datasets to Matlab:
1) Highlight Datasets and change Save Format to *.mat. Note Export Folder as well.
2) Right click on Datasets and Export all.
The *.mat files will be in the Export Folder.
I suggest changing the Save Format back to .xdf afterwards otherwise your next measurement runs will also be in matlab format.
You can also let Test.Xpress do the xdf -> mat conversion automatically when the measurement ends.
1. Click on Measurement - Setup in Settings tab
2. In Properties change Save Format to *.mat
3. Select whether you want to save the *.xdf files too or keep only the *.mat files
At the end of each run, the *.xdf file will be converted automatically to *.mat.