LMS TestLab - Exporting to ATFX?

Experimenter
Experimenter

Per the TestLab help documents and published software features, TestLab Desktop is capable of exporting NVH data to ATFX format.  Where can I find the option to perform this type of export?  Attached is an explanation found in the "Desktop" help document and all the exporting options I have found but none of them offer ATFX format.  Also attached are four different sets of export options that appear on different elements of an NVH test but none show the ATFX option.  Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: LMS TestLab - Exporting to ATFX?

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

Some suggestions:

1.  Depending on software revision level, check under "Tools -> Add-ins" in main software menu.  Check on "ASAM ODS Driver".

ASAM_Driver.png

2.  When exporting, definitely depends where you click.  Generally, click on things with a "blue icon".  For example, right click on the Throughput file icon to export time data:

asam_throughput.png

3.  If you have spectral data, like a waterfall or other.  Right click on the blue icon of the waterfall to export:

asam_waterfall.png

Hope that helps!

Siemens Phenom Siemens Phenom
Siemens Phenom

From Testlab 17 onwards if you're using Signature Acquistion, you can directly write to .atfx file while saving LDSF file at the same time.  Please can go to Tools->Options->Data->select Create .atfx file option, then you would not need to select export to .atfx after  data measurement.

Picture1.jpg

In Testlab 18, you would not need to select ASAM ODS driver from the add in list and still can export to .atfx; however, still need to check Create .atfx file option if you would like direct write to .atfx during acquisition.

Hong

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thanks a bunch for the replies, I'm not sure how I missed seeing that add-in as I had been reviewing the add-ins when I recently got the software installed.  Seems like the help documents would mention needing this add-in for this type of export.  Also, I should have mentioned I'm using using Test.Lab 16A.

Ray