Neat Design Processes

Experimenter
Experimenter

In the Process Designer of Simcenter Testlab Neo, how can I include some documentation ( text + pictures ) with my process designs? When I share the process with others I want them to better understand / follow how the data is being processed.

NEO question pic.png

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Neat Design Processes

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Using the steps below you can use comment boxes and grouping with the Process Designer to make things less complex

• Select a group a methods you want to document by holding down ctrl button while clicking on each method to include in comment box grouping. Or click in the white space and drag a box around the methods you want to include in the comment box grouping.

Q11_P1.png

Q11_P2.png

• After selecting the group of methods to comment use the process designer drop menu to scroll down to comment box tool or type ‘comment’ into the methods search box.Q11_P3.png

Q11_P4.png

• To expand the size of the comment box click+drag from the corners or sizes of the comment box

Q11_P5.png

• To create and edit the content of the comment box double click inside the box

Q11_P6.png

Q11_P7.png

• Next type and format text in the ‘Method Documentation’ box as desired. Additionally, pictures (via cut & paste ) can be added and re-aligned within the comment box.Q11_P8.png

• Additionally you can also create comment box by itself without grouping it around a set of methods.Q11_P9.png

• That’s it you are all set

Re: Neat Design Processes

Experimenter
Experimenter

Thanks...This is exactly what I needed !