cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PolyMAX method implemented on LMS Test-lab

Pioneer
Pioneer

Hello, 
In my PHD , I work on the modal identification of structure using the method based on transmissibility functions.
From the transmissibility function, I use the PolyMAX method to deduce the system poles.
I have programmed the Polymax method.
But, because this method is available in LMS test-lab tool, I would like to know if I can apply the PolyMAX method of LMS on my transmissibility data.
In other why, how can I put my transmissibility data on LMS in order to be treated by the PolyMAX implemented on the LMS Test-lab tool?
Thank you a lot for the help.
Cordially 
Essia

1 REPLY

Re: PolyMAX method implemented on LMS Test-lab

Siemens Legend Siemens Legend
Siemens Legend

Hello Essia,

I'm not sure I understand the question and perhaps that is why there is not a response yet.  Is the question, how can I bring my transmissibility data from some other (non LMS Test.Lab) system into LMS Test.Lab?

If that is the question, can you export your data to Universal File, SDF File, or some other format that LMS Test.Lab can import?  You can also use the Excel Data Driver if it has the correct header.  

As long your Transmissibilities have function class = FRF you can use them with LMS Test.Lab Modal Analysis and PolyMAX Modal Analysis.  

Kevin