Cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Test Final Report

Experimenter
Experimenter

Hello all,

I am using Test Lab for Random vibration, now i'm trying to create an after test report.

I have managed to create a layout that shows PSD levels of control and response and the grms of both but i cant find a way to show the duration of the test and other inofrmation that you can see while runing the test.

Actully i would like the final report to like what you see just after you finish the run, is there a way to do that execpt print screen after the test ended?

P.S 

Is there an Auto-Report option?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES

Re: Test Final Report

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

If you have already been able to create a picture with PSD levels and other info, you are most of the way there.  The duration of the test and other info like that are properties of the run.

Run Properties.png 

Then in the print format you can select which ever of the Run information you want.

Run Attributes.png

Experimenter
Experimenter

I think im getting there - now i am able to print to PPT using my format but facing 2 problems:

1. I'm using numerical to show grms but it instist on shoing only g "last value" - how can i change it permenently?

2. when adding Run information like time stamp and total time i got an "Unsupported Display" error - why is that?

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

I don't see any way to set the displayed quantity to RMS as the default in a Numerical display.   I'll put in an enhancement request, maybe we'll see this in a future release.

I don't see the error that you are seeing, what type of picture are you trying to add the attributes to?