Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Test.Lab Automation data Conversion

Good evening,

I intend to use automation to automate the conversion of some ldsf ( it possible by using the Export to command for the single signal from GUI ) . I was thinking of proceeding via MS Excel . The idea would be to select a project , select a list of acquisitions , choose the output format and start conversion .

You think it is feasible? You have some advice about this?

The decision to use excel comes from the fact that I would like to do another series of operations later .

Thank you

1 REPLY

Re: Test.Lab Automation data Conversion

First, let me say that doing Test.Lab Automation programming in Excel works out quite well, if you are familiar with the VBA programming environment.  In the Excel Visual Basic editor, you can simply click "Tools/References" and then select the "LMS Test.Lab Automation Type Library" for the version of Test.Lab that you are working with.  This will make the Test.Lab Automation interface available to your program.

Secondly, the automated data conversion you described is certainly feasible, but it is not simple to implement and  requires going beyond the standard functionality of the Test.Lab automation interface.  I recommend you contact your LMS support organization and they should be able to provide you with some code examples and other assistance.