In the Time Data Selection worksheet:
1. Put the time history you wish to cut from in the “Input Basket”. This is done by right clicking on in the Navigator worksheet and selecting “Add to Input Basket”.
2. Under “Tools -> Add-ins” make sure “Time Data Selection” is on. In the Time Data Selection worksheet, set the Data Source to “Input Basket” (use … button) and press “Add”.
3. Turn on the checkbox under the View column to display the time history. Highlight the time segment of interest by click and drag over the appropriate time. The time will be highlighted in black.
4. Highlight the channels that will be cut and put into new recording in the list on the left side of the screen.
5. Press the “Duplicate channel segments into new measurement” button.
6. Give the new recording a new name.
7. All done!