cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"LmsHq::DataModelC::BlockStatistics::CAveragedBlock" only woks with Spectrum

Creator
Creator

Hello,

Since now its clear that the interface IcmdAdvanced is not working and commands as BLOCK_AVERAGE_STATISTICS can not be used, bvLassa helped me using the snippet that seems to be used for online data

attrmap_arguments.Replace("SourceBlock", GlV.currentBlockOctave); //LMSTestLabAutomation.IBlock2

currentBlockOctave_Avg = (LMSTestLabAutomation.IBlock2)GlV.TL.CreateObject("LmsHq::DataModelC::BlockStatistics::CAveragedBlock", attrmap_arguments);

attrmap_arguments.Replace("PrevAvgBlock", currentBlockOctave_Avg); //LMSTestLabAutomation.IBlock2

But looks like this function can only be used with Spectrum or Time data.

If there is no other sollution, I'm thinking in:

- Cheat the function overwriting the Function class type "FRF by "Spectrum"

- Program my own BLOCK_AVERAGE_STATISTICS

Do you think that the first option would work fine?

3 REPLIES

Re: "LmsHq::DataModelC::BlockStatistics::CAveragedBlock" only woks with Spectrum

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Dear,

With automation we can do lot of things, but changing the Function Class is not possible. Because, every Function Class has his dedicated properties.

But,  can you tell me, what you realy try to do? What is the flow, what is the data, what calculations are trying to do. Maybe, there is another (easier) way of doing.

Regards, 

bvlassa

Re: "LmsHq::DataModelC::BlockStatistics::CAveragedBlock" only woks with Spectrum

Creator
Creator

Hello bvlassa, thank you

I need to average FRF blocks (from Acoustic Transfer Function acquisitions) ... seems that the proposed Snippet is only able to parse Spectrum and Time Data...

Thanks

Francisco

Siemens Valued Contributor Siemens Valued Contributor
Siemens Valued Contributor

Dear,

For all kind of average methods of all kind of data.

We have also another way of doing (more flexible).

This code snippet you can find in attach.

Regards,

bvlassa