cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I mark all items as read?

PLM World Member Phenom PLM World Member Phenom
PLM World Member Phenom

I have a lingering item in the Q&A section showing up as new, but there is no new content that I can find.  How do I mark all items as read so I can get rid of the flag?

This is also going to be important when I don't want to read all the tips-n-tricks or forum posts but I need to recognize new content for my next login.

Hi Scott!   I believe in the Q&A you can use the drop dow...

Community Admin Community Admin
Community Admin

Hi Scott!

I believe in the Q&A you can use the drop down menu and select "Mark as Read". If this doesn't work, let me know and I will get one of the platform experts to answer this questions.

Mark as Read.jpg

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"

Re: Hi Scott!   I believe in the Q&A you can use the drop dow...

PLM World Member Phenom PLM World Member Phenom
PLM World Member Phenom

I had 2 "new" Q&A's. I had to dig around and found that one of them was marked NEW because of a comment left. Because comments don't auto-expand and because Comments (X) doesn't show bold with a new comment, it took me a while to find it.

This option to Mark Question as Read needs to be available several levels higher in this community structure. I want to be able to MARK ALL ITEMS READ. If I could do that, then maybe the 1 lingering NEW message I have that I can't find would go away.

To summarize:
1) Mark as Read needs to be available at all levels within the community.
2) Comments need to appear bold or otherwise identified as new.

3) Comments need to auto-expand under Q&A.
4) I still have a lingering "new" flag that appears to inaccurately represent the content in this community.