Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Solved! Go to solution

Topics available to view...

[ Edited ]

Why is it that we can ONLY view 5 topics in each category?....is there a way to browse the historical events??...need to have a "Show More" button.

I believe this to be why I now show as having seven [7] new items in Solid Edge Q&A, yet can NOT find them to acknowledge them & therefore clear the counter back to zero [0].

Sean Cresswell
Design Manager Streetscape Limited
Solid Edge ST9 [MP5] Classic [x2 seats]
Windows 10
2 REPLIES
Solution
Solution
Accepted by topic author SeanCresswell
‎08-26-2015 04:32 AM

Sean, once in the Q&A section, the Questions are divided...

[ Edited ]

Sean, once in the Q&A section, the Questions are divided by Open Questions(Top) and Resolved Questions (bottom).  Just to the lower right of each section you will see a "View All" that will give you a complete list as well as some filter controls at the top to swithch between All, Open, and Resolved.

Ken Grundey
Production: ST9 MP6
Testing: ST10

Sean -    We are working on a way to make the counts bett...

Sean - 

We are working on a way to make the counts better...it's taking us a little longer than I would like but we have another project with higher priority - getting your Community accounts tied to your Webkey. so once that is done in the next couple weeks, we'll put our focus on making this better.

The way Ken explained it is the approach that I use. 

Thanks!
Susan

If you find my post helpful, and it answers your question, please mark it as an "Accepted Solution"