My name is Kim and this is my simple motorcycle project using Solid Edge and Key Shot, taught to me at The University of Alabama in Huntsville's MAE 211 Intro to Computational Tools course. 

Motorcycles have always fascinated me with their immense power yet small scale. I chose this design in hopes of increasing my understanding of computer aided design and how the motorcyle is built and put together. This motorcycle was based off of the British Royal Enfield 350 CC Bullet. There was a great amount of estimating dimensions and observing motorcycles in real life. Overall, this motorcyle has 68 total parts with 47 unique parts.

Classic Motorcycle

Dreamer

My name is Kim and this is my simple motorcycle project using Solid Edge and Key Shot, taught to me at The University of Alabama in Huntsville's MAE 211 Intro to Computational Tools course. 

Motorcycles have always fascinated me with their immense power yet small scale. I chose this design in hopes of increasing my understanding of computer aided design and how the motorcyle is built and put together. This motorcycle was based off of the British Royal Enfield 350 CC Bullet. There was a great amount of estimating dimensions and observing motorcycles in real life. Overall, this motorcyle has 68 total parts with 47 unique parts.