6 months ago I was introduced to Siemens NX 11.0 software as part of one of my modules in my Product Design Engineering Degree at Loughborough University. Being my first year here I have developed many skills surrounding Engineering, one of the key ones being the use of the CAD software. By spending many late nights in the library and a total of over 60 hours I was able to design a comparable drone to the DJI Mavic Air Drone which I submitted as part of the final coursework, the result of which is what I have submitted,

Kind Regards,

Ethan Goodbody

Mind Your Head

Dreamer

6 months ago I was introduced to Siemens NX 11.0 software as part of one of my modules in my Product Design Engineering Degree at Loughborough University. Being my first year here I have developed many skills surrounding Engineering, one of the key ones being the use of the CAD software. By spending many late nights in the library and a total of over 60 hours I was able to design a comparable drone to the DJI Mavic Air Drone which I submitted as part of the final coursework, the result of which is what I have submitted,

Kind Regards,

Ethan Goodbody